NAGC is the nation’s largest, most respected membership association representing the interest of 120,000 businesses in the government procurement process. NAGC has a marketing reach of more than 500,000 through our professional service programs.
A committee comprised of NAGC members will review all proposals submitted on a quarterly basis. It is strongly recommended that you have prior experience with affinity relationships prior to making a proposal.
Your proposal must meet these basic criteria to be considered:
- Brief overview of your product/service
- The benefits to NAGC and its membership
- Outline your concept of an affinity relationship
- Include a proposed schedule for implementation
- NAGC branding of products and services
- Incentive for member to purchase through the NAGC partnership
- Incentive for the association to market the partnership
- Ability to track leads generated by the partnership
- Ability to produce adequate marketing materials for distribution
- Excellent customer service
NAGC will not pay any fee for participation in affinity relationships.
Committee requirements for review:
- Must be a member in good standing with the association
- Must participate in the corporate sponsorship program
- Must not compete substantively with current offerings
Meeting requirements for review does not guarantee approval of partnership offering.
All marketing by NAGC is voluntary and dependent on the popularity of a program and the relationship it promotes with our membership. These are the available channels for marketing, but are not guaranteed for your program.
- New Member Kit Insert*
- Invoice Insert
- Print Newsletter
- E-mail Newsletter
- E-mail Marketing**
- Web Site Advertisement
- Member Benefit Outline
- Member Benefit Website
- Seminar Participation
- Convention Participation
*Required participation by partner
** Limited availability