Each member of the government contracting community is obligated to continuously improve knowledge and performance in the field, and to abide by the standards set forth below.
Each member of the NAGC government contracting community agrees:
- To serve the government contracting community to the best of their ability
- To conduct themselves in a manner that brings credit upon the community
- To avoid conflicts of interest
- To comply with all laws and contracts; upholding security of protected information
- To remain informed and educated in the field of government contracting
- To share knowledge and promote growth of the field through assisting those new to the field
- To never influence others to breach this code
Each member of NAGC agrees to abide by this code and report any infractions of this code to the association or appropriate legal authority.
« Back to About NAGC