- $25 statement credit after $100 is spent within the first 90 days1
- No annual fee2 (with a purchase each year)
- Double points on every net dollar spent3 on gas, cell phone, office supplies, and airline travel4
- One point for every dollar spent on all other net purchases
- Rewards - cash back, airline travel, gift cards, office supplies, and more
- Free online reporting to help track purchases; learn more at usbank.com/scoreboard
- Free additional cards for employees
Plus, a portion of every purchase you make using your Government Contractor Visa® Card goes toward efforts to increase business opportunities for small businesses in the government procurement process.
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
1 Subject to credit approval. Account must be open and in good standing (not past due) to earn statement credit. Please wait 6-8 weeks after meeting threshold for account to be credited.
2 $0 the first year and every year that you charge at least one purchase to the account, otherwise $25
3 Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
4 Double points are dependent upon merchant classifying themselves with the proper code. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.